Monday, March 11, 2013

Raise your hand if you are tired.

Good morning friends. Glad you are here today. I know it's Monday and we just sprang forward, but let's stay positive and focus on all the good! (Like the fact that spring forward only happens once a year and Mondays only happen once a week ; )

Greg, Charleigh, and I had a great trip to Missouri. We saw my grandparents, 2 uncles, 1 aunt, 1 cousin, and my brother. We watched Alfred Hitchcock movies, ate at Missouri's best pizza place, and spent a lot of quality time together. I have some pictures to share later this week. I couldn't get my act together to post them today. Missouri is in the central time zone, so with that, spring forward, and a bit of jet lag, let's just say I don't have much pep in my step today.
Remember last week when I told you I had a snow day? Well that 10 inches of snow they were promising we were going to get turned out to be an inch of snow and a bunch of rain. Damn those weather people. I know snow causes a lot of headaches, but I like it and I was hoping for one good snow this year. Oh well. Maybe next year!

Float on...

No comments:

Post a Comment