Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I was feeling sentimental today.

So I thought I would dig up some old pictures to share. There is no rhyme or reason for today's post and the pictures are completely random, but sometimes it's fun to reminisce and I'm sure a lot of family reading have never seen these pictures! Happy Tuesday!
Greg and his nephew Aidan. I think this was about 6 years ago.  
 Baby Tupe!
  While spending a summer in the Upper Pennisula of Michigan, I found a treat of fudge shaped like... well, just look at it! Ha!
Grandpa Rod meeting baby Charleigh!
Our first trip to Shenandoah. It's become one of my most favorite places that I've ever been to.
Greg and his best friend James. Jame's is Charleigh honorary uncle!
My little mom.
Me and Johnny Unitas playing football : )
 
Group trip to Shenandoah (this was taken after the hike from hell. It was miles and miles... UPHILL! We all wanted to die.)
Our honeymoon!
Greg's gramma and cousin Hannah visiting us in the spring of 2012, right after Charleigh was born.
Greg surprised me with a rock climbing adventure about 3 years ago. There is an awesome indoor rock climbing center about 2 miles from our home!
 Greg, Gramma, Aunt Jodi, and Uncle Tim. This was during a trip to Rouster's Apple Orchard in Ohio. Rouster's is now closed. I had been going there every year since I was about 6-years-old.
Fishing! (Didn't catch a thing ; )
A rare picture of both of my parents at my brother's graduation from Stanford.
A Maryland delicacy! Greg and his crab legs. Eww!
Baltimore blizzard of 2010! We got 22 inches on a Friday and then got an additonal 20 inches the following Monday. There were over 40 inches of snow on the ground. This is a story I will tell my great grandchildren. I have never seen anything like it.
 Being touristy in DC.
 Our neice Lila at our wedding. Isn't she adorable? She just turned 4-years-old last week!
Greg and his dad in the city.
Tupe and I carving pumpkins.
 Greg's mom meeting Charleigh.
 Cheering on Adam Dunn when he still played for the Nats.
 39+ weeks pregnant. Ugh!
My 22nd birthday at my mom's house. Love these people.
My BFF Kristy! Whom I must say I am missing and thinking of today. Love ya!
 
Float on...

1 comment:

  1. I recognize the pic with the fake poop...it's at Zach's graduation...first time i met you and momma Dunn :D

    ReplyDelete