Monday, November 10, 2014

Good morning. We are getting in to mid-November! Can you believe it? About a week and a half ago my car got hit. I was driving home from Charleigh's school and a woman just didn't see us. I was not at fault. She scrapped up my car pretty good so it has been in the shop the past week. Guess what I've been driving... a sweet gold, shiny mini van! HA! That has been...interesting.


The weekend was great. We visited the park both Saturday and Sunday. I played in my playoff football game and my team advanced! We play next weekend, and if we win that game, we immediately play in the championship game! Woo hoo!
Thanksgiving is in a few weeks. Christmas is less than a few months away. It's the season folks. The hustle. The bustle. It's all happening as we speak. Our sweet Charleigh is understanding holidays more and more. During our trick or treating adventure, after visting each house, she would say, "can we go to another house?!" That girl would have probably trick or treated all night if we had let her. These next few months are going to be so fun with her.

Float on...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! That was really tough. Glad that you got out of that scrape relatively unscathed. You don't have to absorb all of the damage, as well as the costs. The matter should be solved with finality, and I hope it will be. Take care!

    Sabrina Craig @ Medical Attorney NY

    ReplyDelete